Job Title: Account Manager
Hours: Mon-Fri 8:30 to 17:00
Role: We’re looking for skilled and experienced IT Sales Account Managers. We offer a highly competitive package, including an uncapped OTE and attractive benefits to account managers who can:
- Identify and generate new prospects and convert them into key accounts
- Develop and manage key accounts to their full potential
- Continually update and develop product and market knowledge
Key qualities we look for include:
- A natural ability to build customer rapport
- Self-motivation and ambition
- The ability to manage time and workload
- The analytical skill to assimilate information quickly
- A natural business acumen
- A proven ability to develop and close business opportunities
- Competitive salary, with structured progression-based increases
- Industry leading commission scheme
- Training, and career development plan
- A chance to work with exciting and innovative technologies
- A secure position at a successful, growing company
Job Title: Senior Service Desk Engineer – 2nd / 3rd Line
Hours: Mon-Fri 8:30 to 17:00
Role: We are looking for a Senior Service Desk Engineer to join our expanding team. As a Senior Service Desk Engineer, you will be acting as an escalation point for the 1st / 2nd Line Service Desk Engineers. The role will involve fault diagnosis and resolution, providing remote, telephone and onsite support for client IT infrastructure and their end-users. The role will also include the proactive maintenance of customers networks, making full use of the Remote Monitoring & Management (RMM) systems in place.
Our ideal candidate will be an experienced support engineer with a minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a Managed Service Provider environment. You must be self-motivated with the ability to plan your own workload and actively seek out opportunities to optimise a customer’s network when no active tickets are assigned. Have a natural ability to problem solve and be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment. Most importantly you must demonstrate excellent customer service skills, be truly customer-focused with the ability to work in a team.
Some onsite engineering works will be required as and when needed, the successful application will need to be confident and comfortable when working on customer sites. A full UK driving licence is required and the engineer must have a vehicle to travel with short notice. During COVID, the role will be a mixture of office based at our head office, remote home working and onsite at customer offices when required. During induction, the first 4 weeks of the role will be office based while training and customer environment knowledge is transferred.
The Role Includes:
- Working to an ITIL Framework to meet SLA’s and OLA’s.
- Provide Remote technical support to a wide and varied client base.
- Provide 2nd / 3rd Line diagnosis and resolution, maintaining a high level of communication at all times regarding activities carried out on the incident so far, and customer expectation management of what the next steps are and when they will be carried out.
- To act as an escalation, point for 1st / 2nd line Service Desk Engineers by offering support and technical assistance, to aid in the resolution of client queries.
- Provide support and guidance to junior engineers to assist with their training and development.
- Log all service tickets received via telephone, email and client portal and handle accordingly throughout the stages of the ticket. Ensure that all activities and time worked are tracked in detail on each incident.
- To maintain the appropriate client site documentation for each designated client and assist with the creation of procedures for junior engineers to follow for minor changes.
- Provide efficient customer service to a varied client base with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Perform onsite work / assist the Projects Team.
- Proactive Support: Using RMM tools to resolve issues before they become issues for our clients.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- 2 years’ experience providing technical support in a Managed Service Provider environment.
- Excellent problem solving and customer service skills.
- Windows Server 2008- 2019.
- Active Directory / DNS / DHCP / RDS Farm / MFA / Group Policy etc.
- Office 365 including Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, Endpoint Manager, Azure AD, Teams, ADFS, Conditional Access, Intune Device Management and Deployment.
- Exchange 2010- 2019.
- Virtualization technologies including VMware / Microsoft Hyper-V.
- Storage technologies SAN’s / NAS’s – primarily HPE and Dell storage ranges.
- Networking principals including VLAN’s and routing.
- Firewall solutions such as SonicWALL, Cisco and WatchGuard.
- Backup & disaster recovery solutions including Veeam and cloud hosted solutions.
- LAN, WAN, VPN and Wireless Technologies.
Desirable but not essential skills:
- We offer fully fund training programmes, including all courses and exams with opportunity to carry out training during working hours
- We are committed to paying competitive salaries
- We give our staff the opportunity to expand their roles
- We treat all people equally when recruiting and in our day-to-day work
- We recognise that people are different
- Our customers don’t just see us as a technology supplier of, but as a trusted strategic partner that helps them develop innovative new solutions that meet changing consumer demands.